People! This weekend it is [Reading Beer Festival]. It’s at Kings meadow, near the massive Tesco that’s near the Reading train station.
For those of you that haven’t been to a beer festival before here’s what you do:
- Pay some money to get in and get a glass (get a pint one)
- Have a quick flick though the book of beers
- Choose one with either a funny name (normally sold out) or darker than the colour of space
- Get a half of it – yeah I know I told you to get a pint glass, but this is an all day thing. Plus it might taste crap!
- Try your mates beer, and let them try yours
- Back to step two..
I’ll be there from the start on Saturday, expect a full report sometime on Monday :)